Saturday, December 22, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge: Day 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54,

                             Mother of Pearl earrings I bought.
                                 And some glass ones too!!!! :)
                When My sister and Grandma went to Ireland,
                      our Gift from Grandma was Euros.
                          Ahh.... Snapple... my favorite iced tea!
My favorite hot tea!!!
                      Some Pics from my Grandmas house last week.



                              Its like living in black and white!!!! :)
         We went to Bentleyville in Duluth, MN! It was Freezing!!!
                                                             Light tunnel...
                                               The Aerial Lift Bridge.

               We went with My friend Molly and her Family!!!!

                I found this bird nest necklace tutorial on pinterest.
        It was my first attempt, but I think it turned out pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment