Sunday, January 20, 2013

Photo A Day Challenge: Day 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67

           I added lace to the back of my earring holder!!! I love it!!!
 My cousin Lis gave me these earrings for Christmas!! :)

 My Grandma Gave me this chair because she didn't like it, But I think its really nice!! Its got some wear and tear on the seat, (hence the blanket ;) ) But I plan to fix it up!! :)
 My Aunt gave me this shelf for Christmas, I use it as a scarf hanger!! :)

 My Grandma gave me these PJ's! they look Red, but they are actually Purple. :) My fave color!! :)
My Favorite candle, from Bath and Body Works. :)

                                           I made these boot cuffs. Tutorial here.

                                     
 Some Presents from My dear friend Maria!! She Knows I love purple!!! :)

                    Yesterdays snowfall..... (Before the wind picked up.)
 My new Favorite Perfume..... Also from Bath and Body Works. :)
                                        Our Piano. :)

1 comment:

  1. You should post some pictures of some outfits that you like, all decked out with earrings and hair flowers. I am glad I finally found your blog.
    I really like your pictures. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete